Whether you’re a plumber, electrician, or a professional builder, we’ve compiled a top 5 list of industry exhibitions coming to an arena near you.
- Toolfair – get your hands on huge deals on the very latest power tools, hand tools, and building equipment at this year’s Toolfair on 14 & 15 March at EventCity in Manchester.
- UK Concrete Show – Europe’s number 1 specialist concrete event takes place on the 20 & 21st March at the NEC Birmingham – Halls 17 & 18. Visitors can expect a concrete interactive visitor experience, a technical advice clinic, and live demos.
- Scotland Build – A leading construction exhibition for Scotland takes place at the SEC Glasgow from 20-21st March. Scotland Build is attended by thousands of high-level construction professionals from across Scotland, including contractors, developers, government, architects, distributors and more. Featuring an exhibition, multi-streamed conference and workshop floors along with meet the buyer sessions; hosted-buyer meetings, speed networking, recruitment opportunities, and entertainment.
- Elexshow – The Toolfair and ELEX Show is a ‘hands-on’ event where electricians and trade users of tools can see and try out first hand what’s new in power tools and hand tools. The event runs on the 25th & 26th April at Westpoint in Exeter.
- Installer – With over 100 of the heating industry’s leading manufacturers all under one roof, Installer2019 is a must-visit event for heating and plumbing engineers. The event is being held at the Richo Arena Coventry from the 7th-9th
If you’re currently a tradesperson but don’t have tools insurance, or are unsure if you need it, give us a call on 08081 68 68 68. Alternatively, you can find out more about insurance for tradespeople by visiting our tools insurance page.
When it comes to your tools, they can be very expensive to replace. With tools insurance whether you’re a tradesperson or run a business where you carry your own tools and goods, we’re dedicated to helping you choose the cover best suited to your needs.
When it comes to your own business’s tools, we provide cover that protects equipment such as hand tools, power tools and others against loss, theft and damage.